When it comes to change making, there’s a lot to think about. Countless conversations, theories, models, and trending think pieces can inspire you but, if you’re anything like us, you’ve probably felt overwhelmed by all this information too.
Here’s the kicker though: with the right skills, you can easily put all this knowledge into practice!
Getting stuff done is the exciting part because it’s when the world we have imagined in our heads and hearts starts to become real.
In this module you will:
- Identify why getting stuff done is a crucial part of building a better world
- Learn how to effectively manage projects and lead teams to get stuff done
- Get the lowdown on hacking productivity to Get. Stuff. Done.
This module consists of three Sections:
- Why getting stuff done matters in systems change
- Project management in an uncertain world
- Productivity hacks
- Managing a team
It should take around 60 minutes to complete this module. Feel free to work through it on your own or with your m8s. Share the love.
YLab acknowledges that this learning content was created on the lands of the Kulin nation. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander custodians of this land; past, present and emerging.